17 Tips for Traveling Around the World
“Therapy” through travelling? Yes. It really works. Tested by us!
First you relax, forget about everyday problems knowing new locations and linking new friendships.
Secondly, you can look at it as a form of investment in your education and training, while widening your horizons from any perspective you look at things.
Do not look at vacations as ways to spend your money on experiences that sometimes seem short, at the end of the road you will see that the most beautiful memories will be related precisely to these experiences.
The love of travel is like a microbe, once it enters your blood, you have less chances of finding the right treatment.
The most interesting aspect is that this love can be maintained with moderate or even small financial effort.
If the information surrounds us everywhere, why not take the opportunity?
That’s how we decided to direct you to new adventures that will definitely change your life forever.
Do you want cheap holidays all over the world? Here are 17 Useful tips.
1. Always be prepared with a special budget dedicated to your passion.
As a rule, offers come up when you expect less and you need to move fast, otherwise you lose the train.
2. You must know that a low-cost airline is neither older nor more used or damaged but has the same safety and comfort as a line company (or even better in some cases).
3. Learn to make the most of your time, to love stopovers.
If you are able to buy a cheap flight with a stopover, try to find a solution that you can visit the transit city. In addition to a cheap ticket, you choose another destination.
4. Do you like to be independent?
Why always sit by group when you can set your own route at a pace that characterizes you?
5. You have learned to do your proper luggage and only go to horse-drawn luggage in situations of “force majeure”.
6. There is no problem in using public transport where the infrastructure allows you to visit as many tourist attractions as possible.
You will see that this is the cheapest (in most cases). Moreover, small towns are worth a visit.
If you are a lover of beauty, you will surely find the most unexpected architectural or art jewelry.
7. Appreciate the comfort and the quality / price ratio.
You should choose carefully the accommodation unit where you will stay regardless of its legal form: hotel, pension, etc.
In some situations, you are willing to live in the locals. You will certainly have the most authentic experiences. And in the end, how long do you spend in the hotel room when you go on a vacation?
8. You like to eat at a specific restaurant, but you don’t mind experiencing food at fairs or locals.
What do you think is tastier?
9. You can handle a “old school” map alone or download some offline applications that will be more than useful to you.
10. You are willing to sacrifice yourself and in special situations to make hoarseness.
11. You prefer to plan your schedule for days.
Maybe in one of them you want to sleep up to 12; it happens.
12. Do not bother traveling in the off-season and pray that the mother nature will be friendly.
With us it was in over 95% of cases.
13. If you still have money or you stop them intentionally, you prefer to buy fridge magnets for friends.
14. Stop credit on your phone or find a way to call your mom and dad on a daily basis.
No one else, but somebody takes care of you.
15. If you happen to be late or the maid forgets to put your towels in the room, it is a decision you take from the moment of booking and you only have to make your own reproaches.
16. Most importantly: You like the challenges, novelty and unprecedented experiences.
Try to face your fears and see what a healthy dose of adrenaline means!
17. Make your holiday as beautiful as possible and pay no attention to the little details that sometimes make get you in a bad mood!
These being said, we hope that our advice will also help you. We have learned them from our own experiences. The list may continue, if you have a suggestion, do not hesitate to write it through a comment (a little below), we even invite you to do it!