Every care is taken to secure the permission from the original copyright holder of displayed pictures. In most cases, we will contact you either before we make the feature post, or immediately after, to verify your agreement to the displayed content, and the accuracy of our “link back” to you.
There are situations when the attribution (or the copyright) information for the picture is not known, such as the case with images received through anonymous mailing lists and various mail contributors. If for any reason you’d like us to remove or to correct the images, please contact us by email given in the “About” page. We will promptly fulfill your requests.
We also encourage you to contact us with information about original sources, if it’s not mentioned on the site.
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Those rights are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or images from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
(f) edit or otherwise modify any material printed off or downloaded in any way;
(g) use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text; or
(h) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
IP Addresses: We may use your IP address (the location of your computer on the internet) to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our sites, to gauge the popularity of content areas, and to gather broad demographic information for prospective advertisers.
GoViralStory.com uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics analyze how users use GoViralStory.com. The information generated about your use (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of GoViralStory.com, compiling reports on activity for its staff and providing other services relating to web page activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
GoViralStory.com also uses Google Analytics for Display Advertising. Users can opt out of this service or customize their Google Display Network ads by using the Ad Settings.
GoViralStory.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
Our Collection of Your Personal Data
GoViralStory.com collects and uses information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) in order to deliver our benefits, content, process membership, or to inform you of various opportunities, and provide support. The data that we collect include name and email address along with automated data collection described as follows. As you interact on our website, we may collect information about your computer or device and visits to our website through cookies, web beacons and other technologies, Internet Protocol (IP) address tracking/URL tracking, and other tools. The types of Automatically Collected Data collected on our Websites through the use of these and other tools that we may add from time to time may include: the search terms you used, new or returning user information, browser information, computer or device type, operating system, internet service provider, website usage, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, and ads viewed.
We ask that you not send or otherwise disclose to us your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background, or trade union membership. Where you provide us with such information, we reserve the right to erase any such information at our discretion.
The Websites and Apps are not intended for use by or targeted at children under 18, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 18. Children under 18 should not use the Website or Apps.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the Personal Data we collect from you (unless otherwise restricted by law) to contact you by email or social platforms regarding information that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive marketing materials, brochures, or emails from GoViralStory.com , you may inform us of your preference by sending a letter or calling GoViralStory.com at the contact information published on our website. You may also submit a contact form electronically through the Website unsubscribe page or optout from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails.
If you correspond with GoViralStory.com via e-mail, the postal service, our web forms, social platforms, or other form of communication, we may retain the correspondence and the information it contains. We may use the information for business purposes, including responding to your inquiry, notifying you of GoViralStory.com related opportunities, and other marketing purposes.
GoViralStory.com collects information about users’ IP addresses, including users’ utilization of our website, to help us design our website to better suit our website users’ needs. We may use information about your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website, analyze trends, track visitor movements, and gather information that assists us in identifying visitor preferences. We also may use your IP address to enhance our security and investigate an actual or potential security incident. For EU Data Subjects, this use of your information is necessary for our legitimate interests in understanding how the website and our Services are being used by you, to improve your experience on it and ensuring network and information security.
GoViralStory.com discloses Personal Data that we collect (described above) in accordance with the terms set forth in this section.
We share your Personal Data with third parties who provide certain services to us to assist us in meeting business operation needs. These parties are authorized to process your Personal Data, on our behalf and pursuant to our instructions, only as necessary to provide these services to us. We share your Personal Data with the following service providers:
• Providers of payment processing and accounting, as necessary to process payment
• Providers helping us fulfill offerings to deliver email newsletters
• Providers of research and analytics services, including Google Analytics, Amazon
Where Your Information is Stored and Processed
Your Data Rights and Choices
GoViralStory.com acknowledges that you have the right to access your Personal Data. In case you request us to remove any or all data, we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
Upon request, GoViralStory.com will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Data. You can update or correct your Personal Data or remove it from our system by making a request to us at the contact information provided or sending an email to email@example.com
If you are an EU Data Subject, please see the “EU Data Subject” section below for information on your rights in relation to the Personal Data we hold about you.
EU Data Subjects
Your Rights. Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
• Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data (along with certain other details). If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
• Right to rectification: If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified or completed. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
• Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data and we will do so in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it (we may not delete your data when other interests outweigh your right to deletion). If we have shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
• Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that Personal Data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
• Right to data portability: Effective 25 May 2018, you have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
• Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
Retention of Personal Data
Personal Data that we process will not be retained for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it has been obtained. In some cases, it is not possible for us to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained.
GoViralStory.com may use a tracking technique that employs embedded URLs to allow use of the Websites without cookies. Embedded URLs allow limited information to follow you as you navigate the Websites but are not associated with Personal Data and are not used beyond the session.
Inapplicability of Privacy Policies of Any Linked Websites or Other Third Parties